We’ll upload a new set of 12 challenges each week, centred around one of Cornerstones' Big Ideas. For Example, the first set is focused on the Big Idea of 'Humankind' – what makes us human, the human body, emotions, how we interconnect, and so on.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The challenges are for Reception to Year 2 and for Year 3 to Year 6, but this is just a guide – you’ll know your children best.
- Each challenge is designed to last between 30 minutes to an hour.
- Download the challenge sheet
- Choose at least one challenge every day.
- Share your achievements with pictures toyour teachers and/or Cornerstones! @Cornerstonesedu, Instagram @cornerstonesedu or Facebook.